At All Things Neuro…
Concussion Diagnostic Testing
TBI Diagnostic Centers of Georgia
Here are signs that a person (or child) needs a concussion diagnosis:
- Ringing in the ears
- Fatigue or drowsiness
- Blurry vision
- Confusion or feeling as if in a fog
- Amnesia surrounding traumatic events
- Dizziness or “seeing stars”
- Sensitivity to light and noise
- Sleep disturbances
- Irritability and other personality changes
- Concentration and memory complaints
- Disorders of taste and smell
- Slurred speech, temporary loss of consciousness, or dazed appearance
- And much more…
Our concussion diagnosis service helps:
Assess and diagnose people with mild to moderate traumatic brain injury or concussion.
Develop a personalized rehabilitation plan for you with support from our board-certified Neurologists.
Improve your rehabilitation process to ensure a safe and effective path to full recovery.
Looking For Trusted and Reliable Concussion Care Professionals? Contact Us Today For the Best Brain Injury Assessments.
Neuropsych Centers of Georgia
Our psychological service includes assessing and treating patients with:
- Traumatic or Acquired brain injury, including concussions and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Psychiatric disorders such as chronic anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, etc.
- ADHD, Autism, and Learning difficulties
- Dementia or suspected cases of Alzheimer’s disease
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Detailed Neuropsychological Evaluation & Testing
Need a Doctor for an Immediate Concussion Check-up?
Our state-of-the-art neuro rehab center evaluates and treats concussions in patients, leading them to complete physical and neurological recovery. A concussion is a brain injury that results from any impact or blow to the head, neck, or body. For instance, a soccer ball to the head or a car accident can cause a concussion.
We understand that symptoms and recovery time varies with the individual. This is why we offer an extensive comprehensive exam and develop a personalized care plan to get you back to participating in your favorite activities. This service is conducted by United Neurology and is available exclusively at our center.
Our comprehensive concussion/rehab program consists of: